We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our team. At a hands-on level, the content marketing manager will need to perform the following:
- Managing content writers and designers for the production of social media posts, blog posts, email newsletters and info graphics. You will set timelines for their work and report to project managers for the same.
- Getting content approvals from clients and posting content using different scheduling tools.
- Measuring traffic and conversions coming from different content channels and studying engagements around the same.
- Building reports in Google Analytics including the building of custom reports, automation and more.
- Using multiple content tools to enhance content production, SEO audits and more.
Roles and responsibilities
- Train and develop the team in order to be able to accept and execute the challenging writing assignments and deliver solutions as per requirements of the clients.
- Define the content development plan including text and multimedia components, acquire and manage products; negotiate with authors, freelancers and other parties; direct accounts; schedule deliverables; adhere to product and departmental budgets.
- Manage daily operational bottlenecks and strive to resolve them. Create new processes and client servicing standards. Establish SLAs. Conduct periodic competitive audits.
- Manage the team and handle escalations. Manage resources and resolve issues as they arise.
- Speak with clients when needed. Delegate work and get it done on time.
- Undertake contractual negotiations with writing prospects and issue final contracts after appropriate approvals from senior management.
- Undertake secondary research activities to come up with unique, innovative document formats and content strategies.
- Supervise writers, editors, content strategists; be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style. Ensure that each document meets prescribed Quality Standards and Norms.
- Establish a network of freelance writers, identify potential authors through scouting and researching and utilizing industry contacts
- Recruit and onboard resources as and when the requirement arises.
- Maintain proper reporting and MIS. Verify and vet invoices raised by freelance writers.
- Work with the CEO on ad-hoc projects. Produce content for growth hacking, branding and/or marketing. Map out a content strategy to support marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term. Integrate content activities within traditional marketing campaigns.
- Work on social media content and represent the company through blogs, facebook and twitter.
- Handle PR related content for the company
- You have at least 5 years of content marketing experience in the past. We do not entertain freshers.
- You’ve managed content teams in the past, preferably in an agency.
- You are self-driven and love to learn something new every day.
- You are fluent and creative in English writing (important)