We are looking for a talented Magento developer that will be in charge of maintaining our e-Commerce website. You will also be in charge of developing new modules and applying any required front-end changes.
Roles and responsibilities
- Regularly update our Magento projects
- Install security patches
- Develop new functionality
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
- Exp. In modules/extensions development/customization
- Exp. In Theme integration/customization.
- Exp. In API creation/integration.
- Work on Magento integration with external systems, viz CMS/ CRM/ ERP/ Payment/ Shipping etc.
- Good understanding of database structure of Magento 1.9 & 2.
- Experience with other E-Commerce systems like Magento is beneficial
- Experience working in full stack delivery teams
- Familiar with Git
- Any experience of VueJS and KnockOutJS is also very beneficial
- Automated Testing including Consumer Driven Contracts
- Working with remote teams around the world
- Experience with Micro-Service Architecture and its best practices
- Public speaking experience on technical subjects
- The overwhelming desire to learn new things
- 2+ years of Hands-on experience in Magento / Magento 2 (not just themes, module development and advance level customizations and performance tuning)
- Understanding of Magento’s code structure, extension architecture, theme hierarchy, and fallback components
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and jQuery
- Good understanding of MVC frameworks, LAMP Stack
- Database experience with mySQL and Postgres
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Application development and Design
- Ability to work independently and productively, but also to work well in a collegial, team atmosphere
- Good communication skills
- Understands multithreading and queues
- Understands the concept of writing good integration APIs
- Understands best practices for security and data protection
- Development & consumption of REST based API’s
- Experience with message brokers and queues
- Designing applications for scale and resiliency