We built the software first, and in the process, we found solutions for various recurring issues through the collaborative effort of experienced and determined team members. Our steps involved:
- Analyzing client’s objective
- After gathering all the information during the requirement analysis phase, we created a plan for the development of web portal like technology, CMS integration, giving webpages a dynamic look with a user-friendly admin and ensuring their responsiveness.
- Our web designers created more than one prototype design for the website. We worked in tandem with the designers and exchanged ideas until we arrived at the final design for the website.
- Our inhouse frontend and backend developers created the forms or other scripts for the website, as well as performed last testing for last minute compatibility issues.
The client had asked for an interactive website that would connect customers to 1031 exchange experts and advisors. The business required a platform from where real estate agents could buy leads. We created a user-friendly real estate investment website for the client with the following features:
- Interactive UI
- Fast surfing across all platforms
- Inquiry and complaint forms
- Property listing for 1031 exchange
Our developers worked for days and created a dynamic, user-friendly website after research that offered fast surfing and ease of navigation. Our designers left no stone unturned to build a high feature-rich, effective platform with related information.